Speak to an advisor today on
0161 854 0850
With over 60 years experience in
Personal Insolvency

COVID-19: finances updates

March 23, 2020
COVID-19: finances updates
We are updating regularly on the actions taken from the Government.
We are in unprecedented times, potentially with businesses being mothballed for the foreseeable future. We are reaching out to provide information which may be available to help you through this period however if you were in an already difficult financial position please do not hesitate to call us. 
You can find guidance on Gov.uk where you can search for any help you may be entitled to. There is financial support that may be available to you during this period. This is EXACTLY why there is a Welfare State to provide a safety net for those who are unable to work through no fault of their own. 
Universal credit:
You can use the calculator (link below) to find out what you may be entitled to:
What if I have been told to self-isolate (SSP)?
If you have had/have symptoms or been informed to self-isolate you may be entitled to SSP:
If the workplace you are in is still operating you can check if you meet the following government conditions if you need to self isolate and let your workplace know:
You will need to provide confirmation of the advice given and can now request email confirmation from 111.
Please rest assured we will continue to try and support you in any way during this period and beyond.

Finance Lead Tech Limited T/A Assist My Finances, registered office 83 Stockport Road, Denton, Manchester, M34 6DD. Co Number: 09446694.
Registered in England and Wales. DPA No: ZA101225. DPA No: ZA101225.

Finance Lead Tech Limited T/A Assist My Finances are an Appointed Representative of Sterling Green LTD who are authorised under the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 469956. Finance Lead Tech Limited T/A Assist My Finances do not directly provide solutions. We offer no obligation referrals to trusted providers of appropriate solutions and receive a fee from these providers if you choose to proceed with the solution. Free and Impartial advice, debt counselling, debt adjustment and credit information services are available from the Money Advice Service and you can find out more by contacting them. The solutions on this page are not available if you reside in Scotland.

The Money Advice Service is an important service set up by the Government. They provide free debt counseling, debt adjustment and credit information.