Speak to an advisor today on
0161 854 0850
With over 25 years experience in
Personal Insolvency
The Money Advice Service is an important service set up by the Government. They provide free debt counseling, debt adjustment and credit information.


At Assist My Fincnaces, we pride ourselves on professionalism, efficiency and communication.  We endeavour at all times to exceed your expectations and ensure that any dealing you have with us is handled with the utmost respect and understanding.

However, despite our best efforts, sometimes it isn’t possible to meet your expectations and you may feel it necessary to complain.

We have a very efficient complaint service for you to voice any concerns you may have.

Primarily, we will deal with all complaints over the telephone, but should you wish to put something in writing you can do so at the following address:-

Assist My Finances
125/127 Union St

Or, alternatively you can email your complaint to info@assistmyfinances.co.uk

Once you have informed us of your complaint, we will acknowledge receipt by way of a letter sent to you within two business days of first notification.

Each complaint received will be discussed thoroughly with all parties concerned.  You will be part of the process at all times, and will be kept informed of any developments by way of a weekly review arranged to suit you, either by phone, fax, email or letter.

We endeavour to deal with all complaints within six weeks.

Your complaint will be discussed between the case advisor and their manager, to find a way in which we can resolve your grievance.  Should your complaint be about a manager, then it will be escalated to the Directors of Assist My Finances.

At the end of the six-week period (or sooner) you will receive a final letter setting out your complaint, and how we have chosen to address it.  This could be in the nature of a written apology, a full breakdown of procedure and whether we have satisfied our obligations, or otherwise.

Should you be unhappy with the outcome, that final letter will also contain contact details of the complaints Gateway operated by the relevant body.

Please complete the form below and we’ll get in touch.

 I consent to Assist My Finances LTD using my contact details in connection with this enquiry and any subsequent work as detailed in the

 I consent to Assist My Finances sending future communications about any relevant services and products.

By clicking "Contact Us" you consent to be contacted by telephone, sms and email regarding your enquiry by Assist My Finances and agreed to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Finance Lead Tech Limited T/A Assist My Finances, registered office 83 Stockport Road, Denton, Manchester, M34 6DD. Co Number: 09446694.
Registered in England and Wales. DPA No: ZA101225. DPA No: ZA101225.

Finance Lead Tech Limited T/A Assist My Finances are an Appointed Representative of Sterling Green LTD who are authorised under the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 469956. Finance Lead Tech Limited T/A Assist My Finances do not directly provide solutions. We offer no obligation referrals to trusted providers of appropriate solutions and receive a fee from these providers if you choose to proceed with the solution. Free and Impartial advice, debt counselling, debt adjustment and credit information services are available from the Money Advice Service and you can find out more by contacting them. The solutions on this page are not available if you reside in Scotland.